Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Must Have: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

During my teenage years I was lucky enough to be blessed with good skin. However, this meant that acne as an adult was even more traumatic!

I have combination skin, which is pale and prone to redness. This also means that a mark often remains on my skin, even after spots have been and gone.

Luckily, I discovered La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo and it's a lifesaver! This really unblocks pores on my nose and chin in a way that nothing I've ever tried has been able to do. It also reduces the appearance of marks from old healed blemishes, particularly ones that I have been struggling with for months (MONTHS, I kid you not!).

I apply a thin layer of this, once a day, to problem areas after cleansing, leave for 30 mins and then apply moisturiser over it. I do think you need to apply a good moisturiser after as it can be drying.

However, a word of caution. I used this once in winter when my skin was dehydrated and I won't lie, it burned the face off me! One of my friends raved about it and I decided it was worth another shot and I am honestly so glad I tried it again. I'll never be without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment